MyMesyuarat Mobile Application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application"), is an application developed for meeting users (hereinafter referred to as the "User") to facilitate access to online services offered by MyMesyuarat to users using smartphones. The application can be downloaded on Google Play Store, Huawei AppGallery and Apple App Store. The Government ensures that the personal information collected is in line with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709).
This application will not record the user's personal data except with permission and given voluntarily by the user. This information is not shared with other organizations for other purposes unless specifically stated.
- This application collects data submitted upon user consent and done voluntarily through the application registration process for access to the application system.
- The personal data collected is as follows;
- User name
- Identification card number
- Phone number
- Personal data collected will not be used for any purposes other than those mentioned above.
- Personal data collected will not be disclosed to any third party or transferred to a place outside Malaysia for commercial purposes.
EFFECTS IF PERSONAL DATA IS NOT AUTHORIZED
If the personal data provided is insufficient or unsatisfactory, then the user's application or request for any of the above purposes is not accepted or acted upon or the use of the services offered by the Application may be rejected or affected.
The application implements security features that comply with global standards to protect the confidentiality and security of user information.